Creative agency UXUS is seeking a 3D visualiser to work in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
UXUS is a leading global strategic design consultancy delivering innovative consumer experiences for top multi-national brands.
UXUS specialises in retail, hospitality, packaging and branding design.
Clients include, Chanel, Donna Karan, Qatar Luxury Group, Bloomingdales, Selfridges, John Lewis, Tate Modern, P&G, Absolut, Heineken, McDonald’s and many other valued clients.
We have an entrepreneurial team environment, where individuals’ innovative ideas and initiative are rewarded.
Design agency UXUS is looking for a 3D visualiser to join its Amsterdam office.
The principal responsibility of this position is to bring to life 3D designs through computer rendered images.
- advanced 3D skills, with a good eye for composition, materials and colour
- two to five years experience, ideally in architecture or interior/product design field
- capable of working within tight deadlines
- must speak and write fluent English
- must have a valid EU work permit
- advanced 3D modeling skills, 3D Studio Max essential
- excellent 3D rendering skills, VRAY essential
- good Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator etc)
- AutoCAD skills
- evidence in the CV of technical detailing
- Mac/PC versatility a plus
- experience using both metric and imperial (US/UK) measurements a plus
Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unable to respond to all enquiries. We will however keep your CV on file and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you saw this position on Dezeen Jobs