Online design media brand Dezeen is looking for a sales and marketing assistant to join its growing Dezeen Jobs recruitment service in London.
Sales and marketing assistant
We’re looking for a bright, organised, pro-active person to support and help grow our recruitment platform, Dezeen Jobs.
Working closely with our recruitment editor and in-house sales team, the successful candidate will:
- develop new business leads and maintain long-term advertising/ business client relationships across design, luxury and lifestyle businesses, as well as with recruitment agencies
- maintain and update the site regularly
- promote job adverts via our social media channels
- assist with editing and publishing job adverts on www.dezeenjobs.com
- prepare our weekly ‘Jobs update’ and ‘Job of the Week’ posts on www.dezeen.com
- answer the phone and deal with job enquiries
Experience in Adobe Photoshop would be a bonus but not essential.
The role will also extend to dealing with online orders for ‘Dezeen Book of Ideas’ and our upcoming release of ‘Dezeen Book of Interviews’.
The ideal candidate will be driven, self-motivated and come with a “can-do” attitude. We want someone who is numerate, dependable and meticulous, with a high standard of written English. A strong interest in design and architecture would be a bonus.
To apply please send your CV and brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales and marketing assistant” in the subject line.
The position is based at Dezeen’s office in north London.
Due to the volume of applications we can only respond to those called for interview.