Creative agency UXUS is looking for a hospitality designer to join its team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
UXUS is a leading global strategic design consultancy delivering innovative consumer experiences for top multi-national brands.
UXUS specialises in retail, hospitality, packaging and branding design.
Clients include, Chanel, Donna Karan, Qatar Luxury Group, Bloomingdales, Selfridges, John Lewis, Tate Modern, P&G, Absolut, Heineken, McDonald’s and many other valued clients.
We have an entrepreneurial team environment, where individuals’ innovative ideas and initiative are rewarded.
Design agency UXUS is looking for a hospitality designer to join its Amsterdam office.
We are looking for licensed self-motivated architect to help lead a team.
Experience in working on international projects for hotels/restaurant/bar interiors is required, including restaurant / bar layouts, back of house design and knowledge of hospitality best practices.
The candidate must have strong design skills and understand construction principles, with a focus on interior detailing.
- qualified architect three to five years experience, post qualification, through all building phases
- high design and conceptual skills
- strategic thinking and presentation skills
- strong internet and computer skills
- fluent in English, verbal and written, and other languages a plus
- experience in hospitality sector
- experience working on international projects
- experience leading a team of designers
- experience in designing floor plans, custom furniture, specifying FF&E, materials and colours
- experience in back of house design
- enthusiastic and comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team environment
- ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment is required
- articulate, assertive, self-motivated enthusiastic individual
- must have a valid EU work permit
- strong evidence in the CV of technical detailing
- fluent in AutoCAD
- fluent in 3D modelling skills, ideally Rhino or 3D Studio Max
- 3D rendering skills a plus, ideally V-ray
- experience using both metric and imperial (US/UK) measurements
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unable to respond to all enquiries. We will however keep your CV on file and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Application deadline: December 2014
Please mention that you saw this position on Dezeen Jobs