Interiors With Art is seeking an interior designer with a minimum of four to six years experience to work in London.
IWA is an exciting, luxury interior design and construction company which is rapidly growing in size. We focus on a range of prime and super-prime residential projects in the UK and abroad. We are a friendly, fun and dynamic office, with a team of 25 interior designers, architects, site managers and quantity surveyors. Whilst each individual is responsible for their own work, we very much operate as a team. We are keen to find someone who is passionate about the industry and has a minimum of four to six years experience.
- have experience in running several projects, from inception to completion, with a proven track record in delivering projects to a high standard
- managing and completing projects on time and on budget, working both independently, and collaboratively as part of a team
- FF&E design and planning, project management, budgeting and procurement
- experience in luxury hotels or residential properties is required
Key skills required:
- fully competent in producing detailed costing schedules, FF&E sourcing, purchasing and invoicing clients
- confident at working with suppliers and contractors as a project coordinator
- clear thinking, organisation and time management skill-set, with genuine passion, flair, and creativity, and keeps abreast of current trends
- have a keen eye for detail, a high level of accuracy and be competent in creating and taking concepts to production
- have good communication and presentation skills, and be able to work with clients confidently and sensitively
- have excellent design knowledge, proficiency in AutoCAD and free hand drawing is essential, and knowledge of other design software such as InDesign and 3D Studio Max is advantageous
- knowledge of building construction and specifications is valuable
- freedom to travel is advantageous
Please apply by filling in our online application at app.smartsheet.com.
Please mention that you saw this position on Dezeen Jobs