John McAslan + Partners requires a marketing assistant to join its team in London.
This award-winning international architectural practice is looking for a hands on marketing assistant to join our busy marketing team to support all activities within the practice, working with all JMP offices, including the new studio in Tottenham, N17 and our gallery space in London.
Candidates should have an advanced knowledge of DTP packages (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint), knowledge of Microsoft Suite, web content management skills and an enthusiasm for architecture.
We are looking for a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrable experience of working within a press/marketing office environment. An ability to work proactively on your own initiative, prioritise your workload and be highly organised are all key attributes, together with a meticulous attention to detail and a positive, flexible attitude.
This is an amazing opportunity to learn and develop your existing marketing skills within a world famous, AJ 100 fast paced architecture practice whose enviable portfolio spans the globe.
The remit of this role is wide-ranging and will include:
- keeping relevant documents and communication materials, images, profiles, CVs and other reference material up to date
- marketing and JMP Gallery administration
- assist with CRM management using Rapport
- assist the marketing team in sourcing, collating and referencing images
- monitor the press coverage and create and file press cuttings and update the JMP Facebook and Twitter profiles as required
- distribute PDF press cuttings to all offices
- assist in producing awards schedules, documentation, images and submissions
- assist with the planning, organisation and preparation of events and conferences
- assist with production of marketing collateral, stands, presentations
- JMP event planning, ensuring that events in N17 are aligned with other JMP offices
- assist with communications campaigns
- assist the bid coordinator with the preparation of submission materials for OJEU submissions, EOI’s, PQQ’s, bids, tenders and competitions where necessary
- facilitate the programme of events and exhibitions
- assist with the delivery and co-ordination/logistics of exhibitions and lectures
- implement events within agreed budgets
- provide support for JMP event and exhibition publicity
Experience of this role in a similar environment is essential.
To apply, please send a concise covering letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference 1416 in the subject.
Proof of your eligibility to work in the UK (without restriction) will be required.
John McAslan + Partners is an equal opportunities employer.
Please mention that you saw this position on Dezeen Jobs