Bureau de Change is looking for Part II architectural assistants to join its studio in London.
Part II architectural assistants
Bureau de Change is a London based design and architecture practice, currently working on a number of residential, cultural and retail projects in London, Europe and the US.
We have projects at all stages – from concept to design development and construction. We are looking for talented architectural assistants with excellent degrees to join our practice who:
- have ideas and the ability to communicate them internally and externally
- are good at working independently, but also as part of a team
- are able to take concepts into reality while managing their time efficiently
- are fluent in Autocad, Rhino, Maxwell and Adobe Suite
- have innovative design and graphic skills
- have minimum of two years work experience in the UK
If you are interested please email a copy of your cv, examples of your work and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Maria Pergandi.
Application deadline: September 2014
Please mention that you saw this position on Dezeen Jobs