Twentytwentyone requires a retail sales consultant to work in Islington, London.
Retail sales consultant
We are looking for individuals with knowledge of and a passion for art, design and the creative industries. People who are able to offer an extremely high level of customer service, are industrious and work well within a team.
Candidates with at least two years relevant high-end retail experience preferred.
We expect applicants to be highly organised and have competent computer skills. The position is five days per week, based at our shop on Upper Street, Islington. Includes weekend work.
Sales and customer service
- provide customers with a well-informed, polite, friendly and high quality service
- offer customers assistance with enquiries via telephone, email and in-store
- ensure all processes from initial enquiry, order processing and through to delivery/installation are fulfilled efficiently
- attendance of relevant training and staff meetings wherever offered
- maintain and clean stock and shop environment
- maintain lighting displays
- ensure any maintenance issues are brought to management’s attention for immediate remedy
- promote the retail business by liaising with stylists, journalists and editors to ensure editorial coverage in key industry publications
- build press database
- create dialogue with press on new stock lines, seasonal promotions and news
- ensure all items are priced with the appropriate label
- maintain and monitor stock levels
- supervise incoming and outgoing goods and the procedure for hire/loan of goods
- assist with all stock taking activities
- manage price lists and sales support information/samples/materials
- maintain and build customer database
- organise deliveries and correct installation methods where necessary
- suggest and initiate new procedures and systems where necessary and approved
- administer information to the correct channels
- provide a high level of communication regarding orders and enquiries between colleagues
Please send a CV and covering letter stating current salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you saw this position on Dezeen Jobs