Strata Tiles is seeking a showroom assistant to join its team in Clerkenwell, London.
Strata Tiles are an architectural sales and marketing company based in the heart of the design community in Clerkenwell, London. Supplying high quality porcelain, natural stone and glass for the contract market both in the UK and worldwide.
About the role:
- full time position based in our Clerkenwell showroom Monday to Friday, 9 to 5.30pm
- supporting the showroom manager and assisting the directors with their day to day duties as required
- largely client facing assisting with tile and stone samples to architects and interior designers, offering suitable product ranges and technical advice
- organising samples for our display walls, updating product tile ranges and feature displays within the showroom
- dealing with email, web and phone enquiries
- assisting the marketing department with social media
- organising and assisting with showroom events
- maintaining the showroom to a high standard at all times
The candidate will ideally have:
- experience working within a showroom environment ideally in the interiors sector with a genuine desire to help clients
- excellent communication skills
- computer literacy
- the ability to work within a small team and at times independently and able to see a project from start to finish
- strong initiative, hard working and reliable
To sum up, we are looking for a self starter who is organised and enjoys spending time with the client.
Salary and bonus are negotiable.
To apply for this position send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 10 July 2014
Please mention that you saw this position on Dezeen Jobs