3D real-time visualiser
London , United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic real-time visualiser to join Hobs Studio based in London.
Hobs Studio is unique in providing a range of high-quality 3D solutions for architecture, construction, engineering and property development. We require a pro-active and professional real-time visualiser to lead on unreal projects, create interesting new experiences for clients to interact and view their projects in real time. Develop the unreal pipeline with the opportunity to influence the direction of our current pipeline of producing animation and CGI’s. It will involve part of the time to be involved in ‘traditional’ CGI workflows using 3D Studio Max and V-ray.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- producing and managing realtime projects from start to finish
- developing an in-house realtime workflow for the future of the visualisation department
- taking briefs and applying your knowledge to help clients understand what can be achieve
- keeping the visualisation manager up-to-date with project status
- adhering to in-house protocols and visualisation procedures to ensure consistency across the team
The ideal candidate will have:
- a product design, architectural, art and design or game design related degree
- three years plus professional experience
- experience of working in an architectural visualisation studio
- experience of working with the client and communicating with clients during production
- a strong all round ability with regards to modelling, animating, texturing, and lighting
- the ability to create real-time Projects using Unreal
- experience of using unreal Engine 4’s Blueprint visual scripting system
- experience of creation of an unreal pipeline, working with the current visualisation team
- a background understanding of creating CGI's and animations
- strong knowledge of 3D Studio Max, Vray, Adobe Creative Suite
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Applicants must currently have the right to work in the UK. Any applicants without the right to work in the UK will not be considered.
Application deadline: 5 May 2017