Brinkworth has an opportunity for a project manager to join its team in New York, USA.
Brinkworth is a renowned London-based design working across a range of disciplines including architecture, interior and brand design. Established in 1990, the company’s experience has resulted in a highly creative international portfolio, predominantly within the retail and hospitality sectors. Brinkworth have recently opened a new office in Redhook, Brooklyn.
We are looking for an experienced senior project/account manager to run retail interior design rollouts across the US. Proven experience within the retail industry essential. The position is initially offered as a minimum three-six month contract role but has the potential to become a permanent role, depending on future workloads.
This role requires:
- a minimum of six years’ professional experience in all stages of the roll out process from design intent to on-site implementation across a range of project scales
- excellent communication and organisational skills and client liaison experience
- overseeing week-to-week operations, including project planning and reporting, and attending project team meetings. With support from the directors you will produce cost estimates and programmes, time manage project milestones and deliverables, and report to the financial team on project status for billing purposes
- a background in interior architecture preferable but not essential
- salary negotiable dependent on experience
- start date approx. 8th April
- all candidates should be fluent in English
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.