Marketing and communications manager
at Sheppard Robson
Sheppard Robson is seeking a business development marketing and communications manager to join its office in London.
Sheppard Robson is one of the UK’s most established architectural practices, with a reputation for thoughtful and responsible designs. The London studio is looking for an energetic, creative and versatile business development marketing and communications (BDMC) manager to take a leading role in the creation and organisation of new business activities, including bids and events.
The role is to be the key point of contact in the 250-strong office for delivering bids, alongside a wide range of communications projects, reporting into the practice’s director of communications.
Key tasks include:
- oversight and management of all bids and new business activity in the London office
- collating and designing bid documents, presentations and related collateral
- planning and delivering events
- keeping marketing materials up to date
- updating the intranet, website and photography archive
- very experienced in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign
- three-plus years in a similar role and with the experience to bring fresh ideas to the team
- an interest in architecture and design
- excellent attention to detail, in both the visual and written form
- experience in collating bid documents
- ability to working effectively within a team, supporting Sheppard Robson’s collaborative culture
- a positive, can-do attitude that can balance creative work alongside administrative tasks
- ability to communicate clearly and confidently to all levels of seniority within the practice
- disciplined time management, yet with flexibility in relation to deadlines
- ability to keep calm under pressure, and organised with methodical planning
- a degree, or qualifications in a related subject, is desirable
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to creating an open, respectful environment where people can building lasting careers and do their best work. The history and success of our business relies heavily on its most important asset – its people. This is why we invest in creating the right workplace culture; from life-drawing and softball to our green week and programme of professional development, we aim to create a business that is always evolving – professionally and socially.