Aesop is seeking a store design and project coordinator to join its team in New York, USA.
Application instruction: to successfully complete your application please submit a portfolio.
Reporting to the manager of store design and development Americas, the design and project coordinator will support retail development across the Americas region. The role will act as the project architect, developing and enhancing store and counter designs across the region in collaboration with the manager of store design and development and head office design team. The position is also responsible for ensuring that existing and new doors meet the appropriate quality standards. In the pursuit of these objectives, the design and project coordinator must strike a balance between achieving commercial/financial objectives and remaining faithful to Aesop’s values.
Skills and experience:
- bachelor’s degree in architecture, interior design or similar
- two or more years of project coordination in the US retail environment
- working knowledge of architecture-specific design programs (AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe, etc.)
- strong attention to details and design aesthetic
- shows initiative and proactively presents and escalates ideas, suggestions and problems to ensure outstanding results
- self-disciplined, organised and able to effectively coordinate and collaborate with external architects, contractors and vendors
- strong written and verbal communication and language skills
- competitive medical, dental and vision insurance with fully company paid options
- 401k savings with company match
- generous employee discount and comp products
- paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
- starting 20 days of vacation and personal leave with annual tenure increases
- paid volunteer leave
- cultural partnerships and community engagement
- additional bonus earning potential and yearly pay increase reviews
- subscription to meditation programming through Headspace
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.