Denton Corker Marshall is looking for experienced project architects to join its studios in London and Manchester.
Location: London and Manchester
The UK home of Australian firm Denton Corker Marshall is renowned for high quality work and stand-out projects such as the Manchester Civil Justice Centre and the Stonehenge Visitor Centre. Our current workload is in the residential, commercial and hotel sectors and we are now looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic staff for our upcoming projects.
Project architects are required to lead the teams on our new projects. You will be the day-to-day client contact and will lead the consultant coordination for our mid to large complex new build projects through all of the RIBA stages and report back to the project associate/partner. Applicants should be qualified architects (RIBA Part-III or equivalent), have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role. You should demonstrate leadership qualities and have strong detailing ability, technical expertise and knowledge of current construction methods.
- two years minimum experience in mid to large residential, commercial and/or hotel projects
- proficiency in design programmes including MicroStation, Revit, InDesign and SketchUp, is preferable
- good communication skills are required, including well-developed written, visual and verbal capabilities.
- collaborative – you must be able to work effectively with others to help achieve the best solution for the project team, the wider design team and the client.
- you must have leadership qualities through taking initiative; problem solving; showing assertiveness and enthusiasm
- you must be positive in outlook and self motivated
- you must have the right to work in the UK
Using the ‘apply’ link below, please submit a cover letter which includes the role you are applying for, a paragraph (maximum of 200 words) stating why you would suit our company and this position, and include your salary expectations.
Please include a CV and recent examples of work (under 5MB).