Holloways of Ludlow Design & Build is seeking a design assistant to join its team in London.
Our company has been designing award winning kitchens for more than 15 years. We manufacture bespoke kitchens in the UK, and we are a dealer for a leading German kitchen company. We also have an in-house building team available to reshape and/or extend kitchen spaces.
We are currently looking for a motivated, creative, enthusiastic, conscientious and ambitious person to assist our design and operations teams in west London.
Assisting a senior designer, this person will be required to prepare designs for kitchens and kitchen extensions. This will involve production of accurate plans and elevations, supported by 3D visualisations and mood boards.
Other responsibilities may include:
- assisting with the production of sales order confirmations and invoices
- preparing accurate 1st fix service drawings
- preparing drawings showing construction details where required
To apply for this role, you will need the following experience and qualifications:
- a degree in product design, architecture, interior design or similar interiors related cours
- two years’ experience working as a design assistant or CAD technician for a residential design company, architects practice, kitchen company or similar
- working knowledge of AutoCAD
- experience using Virtual Worlds software is a bonus
- driving licence
The successful candidate will need to be able to prepare professional emails, quotations, drawings and proposals, so a good command of english will be required.
Salary package based on experience
To apply, please submit your CV using the ‘apply’ link below.