Cousins & Cousins is seeking Part 2 architectural assistants to join its London-based studio.
We are seeking architectural assistants with a minimum of one years’ experience for different projects including one-off private homes, heritage projects, multi-unit residential schemes and commercial office fit-outs.
Essential skills and experience includes:
- production of visualisations both freehand and using software – Rhino, SketchUp, V-Ray and Enscape
- knowledge of Microstation an advantage
- confident use of Adobe Creative Suite
- working closely with consultants, contractors, specialists and suppliers
- strong organisational skills, meeting deadlines and projects needs
- great communication skills
- confidence in meetings and presentations
- strong attention to detail with the ability to review documents, track changes, and seek appropriate approvals with initiative
- have the right to work in the UK
Desirable experience includes:
- experience working within the residential and commercial sectors
- knowledge of other work stages, especially developed and technical design stages would be an advantage
- production of feasibility and concept stage documents, and submitting planning applications
Cousins & Cousins offers a competitive salary and other benefits.
The role is office based in line with our flexible working policy
Please submit your CV and portfolio with a very concise cover letter explaining why you would like to work for Cousins & Cousins.
We will only be able to respond to successful applicants and will not discuss particular applications on the telephone, however we sincerely appreciate your interest in the studio.
No agencies or third-party applications, please. Cousins & Cousins is an equal opportunities employer.