Dezeen is looking for a video production intern to join Dezeen Studio, its award-winning creative team in London.
We are looking for a bright, friendly, proactive person to join our award-winning creative team as a video production intern.
You will be part of Dezeen’s in-house studio, helping to produce agenda-setting video content, live events and brand collaborations for a wide variety of prestigious international clients.
Duties will include:
- assisting with video production
- assembling edits for video projects
- assisting with organising livestreams and talks
- creating video content for social media
- managing calendars/diaries
- maintaining archives and databases
- assisting with writing and assembling video posts published on www.dezeen.com
- helping to manage Dezeen’s YouTube channel, as well as video content across our social media channels
- recording statistics for video and live content across Dezeen’s YouTube and social media channels
The role would suit a recent graduate with knowledge of and an interest in architecture and design. Some prior experience of video production is essential, as is an interest in events production and live streaming.
Experience with video editing software such as Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere is a requirement, and the ideal candidate will also have some familiarity with the Adobe suite.
Successful applicants will also demonstrate excellent written communication skills, a high level of computer literacy and a proactive attitude.
This is a full-time three month paid internship. The selected candidate will often work from home, but must be available to travel to Dezeen’s office in Hoxton when needed.
Dezeen is the world’s most influential online architecture, design and interiors magazine, with three million readers a month.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for the role.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.
Dezeen is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and promote equality and inclusion amongst our staff. We welcome applications from all, regardless of personal characteristics or background.