Ström Architects is hiring an architectural assistant to join its team in Hampshire, UK.
Ström Architects is seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant who has the drive and skills to help deliver exciting and intricate one-off houses.
We currently work on projects around the world and for the right architectural assistant, we can offer experience across ALL the RIBA work stages.
With our Scandinavian heritage and clear Vision, we create unique, modern houses all over the world.
We love what we do, we’re good at it and we deliver it!
Qualities and skills required:
- a strong design portfolio
- ability to work as part of a team but also individually – must be able to take initiative and be creative
- excellent written and spoken English
- excellent SketchUp skills
- proficient in CAD (we use Vectorworks) and Adobe Suite
- attention to detail is essential – in design, but also writing and presentation of work
- full UK/EU Driving license and resident in the UK, useful not essential.
This role will suit dynamic candidates who are looking to take more responsibility with an excellent eye for design and detail.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit the following via the apply for job button below:
- an attached letter outlining your experience, ambitions, availability, and salary expectations
- a CV
- a PDF portfolio (maximum 10MB) showcasing your work, including images and text.
Salary commensurate with experience within salary band £25K – £29K.
Please don’t send links to online portfolios.
Due to the nature of the role, you will mainly work from our studio in Winchester or Lymington.