Snøhetta is hiring a landscape architect to join its team in Innsbruck, Austria.
For more than 30 years, Snøhetta has designed some of the world’s most notable public and cultural projects. Since our inception, the practice has maintained an original transdisciplinary approach, and integrates architecture, landscape, interior, art, product, graphic and digital design across our projects. We represent a multitude of different cultural and national origins, with more than 300 employees in studios in Oslo, New York, Innsbruck, Paris, Adelaide, Hong Kong, and San Francisco. While having an international approach, Snøhetta still has a strong and unified culture that is well-rooted within the Nordic model, where equality, openness, generosity, and sustainability are translated into our projects.
About the role
To support our team in Innsbruck, situated in the heart of the Alps in Western Austria, we are looking for a landscape architect for a challenging position in a diverse field of activities. This role is committed to the creation and development of exemplary landscape architecture from concept through execution.
- exceptional design sensibility and talent
- professional degree in landscape architecture or comparable field of study
- post-degree practical experience through all phases of design and technical design preferred, but not mandatory
- knowledge of grading design, planting design, materials and technical aspects of landscape architecture
- interest in sustainable urban design and city planning
- proficiency with AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe CS
- strong communication, collaboration and organisation skills
- good German skills preferred, but not mandatory
- promotes collaboration across all disciplines
We offer a long-term perspective in an inspiring, international and multidisciplinary work environment with professional and personal development possibilities. We also offer flexible working hours, a healthy lunch, social activities like study trips and outdoor events and more.
If you would like to join our highly motivated team, submit a CV and sample portfolio! We look forward hearing from you.