New York, USA
Communications and business development internship
at Future-Future Global
Future-Future Global is seeking a communications and business development intern to join remotely in Hong Kong or in New York.
Future-Future Global works with architectural firms worldwide on strategic communications, public relations, and commercial development.
We help architects win public recognition and projects that advance their mission. Led by trained architects and based out of Hong Kong and New York, we offer global business capabilities with a first-hand understanding of the profession.
We are looking for an intern to join our team, either remotely, in Hong Kong, or in New York. It is an ideal opportunity for someone trained in architecture and interested in exploring areas adjacent to the profession. This is a paid, full-time internship.
- supporting written and visual content creation
- business and media research
- supporting the update of new media contacts,
- update database, and press lists
- graphic design support
- monitoring press
- architecture/urbanism background
interest in communications/marketing/business development
- English, spoken and written. Any additional languages are a plus (Putonghua, Cantonese, German, French in particular)
- knowledge of Adobe Suite (particularly InDesign)
- a proactive, confident attitude
- aplomb, tact, and humour in all situations
Please submit a short CV, cover letter and writing sample via the apply for job button below.