Architectus Aotearoa is hiring architects to join its New Zealand studios.
With exciting projects on the horizon and New Zealand borders reopening, we are seeking talented and experienced architects who will share our passion and design approach to join us.
Architectus is a design-led practice with studios in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch New Zealand. For over 35 years we have proven our ability to make great architecture and great places across a diverse range of projects and sectors.
We work in a stimulating, collegial environment, sharing a wide array of skills and interests.
What skills are we looking for?
- creative, innovative and rigorous design thinking
- excellent verbal, written and graphical communication skills
- collaborative nature and approach to design
- good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of architecture
- Revit skills essential
What can we provide?
- a permanent position that offers great long-term prospects
- an established and stable practice
- a stimulating design-led environment
- a broad range of exciting projects that help shape our built environment
- assistance with visa applications and re-location
Architectus is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and provide an inclusive environment where everyone is valued and can realise their potential and succeed. We strive to provide an environment that welcomes difference, life stages and family responsibilities including flexible work arrangements.
If you would like the opportunity to contribute to the realisation of innovative and inspirational projects, please forward your CV and portfolio via the apply for job button below.
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.