at MSMR Architects
MSMR Architects is seeking a project architect to join its team in London.
We are a leading architecture studio with a track record of building and maintaining long term relationships with the world’s leading clients. MSMR is an employee-owned practice.
We are looking to recruit an experienced, creative Part 3 project architect with a strong ‘design eye’ to work on projects with a focus on high quality/bespoke design. Project size is wide ranging from small mews properties and one-off apartments/penthouses to large apartment buildings’ mixed use schemes £1m to £40m construction value.
The successful candidates will prepare and develop drawings, models, images and other documents relating to design and technical documentation, covering all RIBA stages.
MSMR has regularly been listed in the good employer guide and has been shortlisted for BD architectural employer of the year awards.
- a minimum of three to four years’ practice experience working as a project architect at all RIBA stages
- strong design ability including experience of detail / technical design and delivery
- excellent graphic skills and 3D design ability. Should be proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp (or similar) and have appropriate rendering competencies
- experience of AutoCAD and Revit is advantageous
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- confident, approachable and a strong team player
- comfortable and confident in both client facing and contractor facing roles
- will most likely have worked in a small to medium sized practice specialising in residential or other high specification bespoke projects (e.g. hotel/heritage)
Some of our benefits include:
- competitive salary, dependent on experience
- discretionary profit share bonus payment
- discretionary annual salary reviews
- core office hours policy providing flexibility at either end of the day
- RIBA membership fees paid for all qualified architects
- company membership of the NLA with free access to events and seminars
- discretionary annual office trip in October. Previous locations include Helsinki, Madrid, Porto
- kitchen, showers and secure covered cycle storage facilities and courtyard garden
If you meet our requirements, please apply via the apply for job button below.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.