Richard Parr Associates (RPA) is looking for a senior architect to join its team in London or the Cotswolds, UK.
RPA work with design-led and knowledgeable clients on exquisite private residential and hospitality projects within the UK.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- five plus years’ of professional experience, post-Part 3
- sector relevant UK experience, across all RIBA work stages
- experience managing project teams, working collaboratively with clients and consultants
- an ability and desire to train, mentor and motivate junior colleagues
- strong design ethos and a passion for developing creative solutions
- strong presentation and communication skills
- proficiency with AutoCAD is beneficial
- competent verbal and written communication skills
- an enthusiastic, friendly and pro-active attitude
- a willingness to partake and contribute to our vibrant studio
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- competitive salary – negotiable depending upon experience
- annual bonus – up to 5% based on company profit
- enhanced family leave
- private medical insurance, employee referral bonus and payment of professional fees
- regular team experiences and events
Please submit your application to Ben Lamb via the apply for job button below.
No agencies please.