Senior interior designer
at Interiors With Art
Interiors With Art has an opportunity for a senior interior designer to join its team in London.
IWA is a terrific place to work. Great clients, colleagues, skills development and a fantastic reputation as a high-end residential design and build company. We are growing fast and are full of opportunities! Our fun and dynamic office of 20 is made up of a team of enthusiastic architects, interior designers, quantity surveyors and project managers; that work closely with our build team of around 80 staff.
We are a different kind of design and build a company: one that listens to client needs values innovation and solves individual problems with brilliant simplicity. At IWA you’ll have a direct impact fast! You won’t get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision making, because we encourage innovative thinking. We don’t just want to know your opinions, we want to see your ideas in action too. We hire great people and then trust them to be great. Keyword: trust!
We live our values and we value our people!
As a senior interior designer, you will be:
- be exposed to and directly involved in all aspects of a project from the conception, drawing package and installation and beyond
required to design bespoke joinery, furniture and kitchen designs
- be responsible for meeting with the client to determine the concept and executing it flawlessly
- be responsible for managing junior team members
- be responsible for putting together the drawing package and have an understanding of services & building regulations
- be responsible for choosing finishes, fabric etc and creating a presentations board
- required to liaise and supervise external and internal in-house contractors
- project manage the project from conception to installation including the procurement
- proficiency in both AutoCAD, InDesign, PhotoShop SketchUp and freehand drawings
- experience working on luxury residential homes
- knowledge of studio designer is advantageous
- experience in designing bespoke joinery and kitchen is essential
- demonstrate a strong academic background with a minimum of a 2:1
- have strong FF&E knowledge and be up to date with current design trends
- have a good creative flair
- demonstrate strong project management skills
- have a great eye for details
- demonstrate good project management skills
- keen drive for urgency and a ‘get stuff done’ attitude
- passion, curiosity, energy, humour, guts!