Guy Goodfellow is hiring a design assistant to join its team in London.
We are looking for a design assistant to join our team, working closely with all the designers across a broad range of exciting projects.
Guy Goodfellow is a London-based interiors and architectural design practice currently working on a number of projects both in the UK and internationally.
The right person will quickly become involved in all aspects of the studio, liaising between the interior design team, the architectural consultants/draftsmen, the project contractors, project managers and the suppliers.
Key elements of the role will include:
- working on initial GA’s, RCP’s and FF’s drawings on a case-by-case basis to aid with presentations and smaller architectural projects
- to assist in the creation of estimates, obtaining pricing, images and product details as required
- creating and maintaining schedules for all projects including sanitary ware, ironmongery and fixed lighting
- maintaining drawing filing systems and ensuring all drawings are issued with an up-to-date drawing issue sheet
- managing the organisation of the studio’s sample library.
The ideal candidate is someone who is eager to get stuck in, can work independently, is adaptable, can prioritise work and operate proactively in a small team. One to two years’ experience, a knowledge of AutoCAD is essential together with a full UK drivers licence.
Salary dependent on experience.
Six month initial contract offered with the opportunity for this to become a permanent role.
Working hours are 9am to 6pm.
28 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays.
Please forward your CV and samples of drafting work via the apply for job button below.