Field, sister brand to Resolution Interiors, is seeking a design manager to join its team in Somerset, UK.
Owing to the continued growth that Field is enjoying, we have a terrific opportunity for a motivated, experienced individual to join our energetic team and help push us to the next level!
Field is a collaborative creative agency based in the south west, servicing clients internationally across a spectrum of sectors. Our agile collective consists of multi-discipline designers, architects, graphics, and branding designers who shape their services to fit our clients projects. We are laser-focused on delivering cost effective, best in class results across retail, hospitality, leisure and office spaces. Together, we realise great design – that works. As Field is a relatively embryonic business (est. 2020) we are looking for someone who brings creativity, passion, intuition and over and above leadership qualities in order to grow a business while leading and developing a strong foundational team of creative specialists.
If you are an established design manager with demonstrable experience in managing design projects from the outset through to delivery, looking for a client facing design management role then this could be for you. Your day-to-day will be centred on acquiring, building and leading client relationships, and driving project output. Integral aspects of the role are working closely with our clients as well as the collective to define solid briefs, working processes for projects and ensuring that deliverables are met efficiently.
We are looking for someone that can travel to best service our client needs, but also able to work within our office hub, based in Somerset, two to three days per week.
The right candidate will have:
- experience in a similar role
- the ability to use Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, AutoCAD, SketchUp
- sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and Office365, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, SharePoint
- knowledge of Sage or similar accounts package would be great
- UK valid driving license
In return you will get:
- £45,000 -£55,000 per annum DOE, alongside a discretionary bonus scheme
- 31 days annual leave, including bank holidays and Christmas shut down, increasing with length of service
- sickness, income protections and death in service
- pension scheme
- optional private medical insurance
- access to our suite of employee assistance programmes
For more information please get in touch. No agencies at this time.
For more information or to submit your CV and a covering blurb, please click the ‘apply’ link below.