Brand and marketing manager
at KSR Architects
KSR Architects is seeking a brand and marketing manager to join its team in London.
KSR is an award winning architectural and interior design practice of 30 people based in Camden Town, London and specialising in high end residential both in the UK and abroad. We offer excellent salary and career prospects in a friendly working environment.
Our staff are a very important part of our busy, energetic, social studio. We pride ourselves on our care, so all staff are given a mentor to help chart their career path. As well as the usual package of benefits, we have weekly internal events and discussions, regularly visit our impressive portfolio of local buildings and have an annual trip to a European destination.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious Brand & Marketing Manager to manage and implement the Marketing strategy for KSR. This role is integral to the growth and success of the practice and they will liaise directly with the Partners to manage and develop the KSR brand, and maximise exposure. They will also be involved in managing and creating marketing content with the assistance of a graphic designer.
Salary depends on experience.
- strategic input into the branding, marketing and business development of KSR
- controlling our online presence; website, social media, and industry platforms
- preparing digital and print-ready marketing material
- preparing press releases and managing press and media relations
- identifying potential awards and preparing submissions
- developing the KSR brand and ensuring marketing materials kept up to date
- supporting our architects and interior designers in the creation of presentations/ pitches
- managing PR content and image library
- organising photoshoots and related documentation
- actively marketing the practice.
- significant interest in architecture
- excellent graphic, written and verbal communication skills
- good organisational skills
- attention to detail
- expert user of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
Other useful skills:
- experience of working in an architectural environment
- knowledge of WordPress
- knowledge of video creation/animation (Premiere Pro)
- good press contacts