Kettal is seeking a business development and project manager to join its team in London.
Kettal. Create. Innovate. Design.
Founded in 1965, Kettal is a worldwide renown designer and manufacturer of high-end furniture and modular architecture.
Headquartered in Barcelona/Spain, Kettal teams up with today’s most talented Designers of the industry such as Patricia Urquiola, Doshi&Levien, Jasper Morrison, Rodolfo Dordoni, Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, Naoto Fukasawa, Vincent Van Duysen, Konstantin Grcic and Michael Anastassiades.
Kettal is distributed worldwide and has flagship showrooms in cities such as London, Paris, Barcelona, Marbella, Miami, New York, Chicago and more.
Kettal pursues its development and is seeking a successful contract business development and project manager to reinforce its UK team based in London’s brand new flagship showroom.
In this sales role, you’ll lead across exciting high-end furnishing and modular architecture planning projects through clients, contractors and A&D within a wide range of contract sectors from hospitality, workspace/commercial to marine sectors.
This is a great opportunity for someone with business development experience and project management skills in the interior design industry to further thrive in a passionate team, innovative company and noteworthy business.
- identify new equipment projects and manage new business opportunities through clients, contractors, architect and designers in the UK within hospitality, workspace/commercial and marine sectors
- manage existing client/industry relationships in the UK and support their equipment projects
- manage client/industry meetings, trainings and project advisory
- manage client/industry information, material sample, and quotation requests
- manage and provide new business pipeline, leveraging client data/analytics to create strategy
- provide strategic input to the sales director in view of creating pro-active business development and marketing actions
- attend international industry events and secure factory meetings in Barcelona/Spain with potential clients
- liaise with Sales Support team in Barcelona/Spain to ensure proper information is collated for team daily operations and client proposals, requests as well as order management
- liaise with Barcelona/Bellvei/Spain factory – technical office, design, operations, finance and accounts, and marketing teams to ensure proper information is collated for client proposals and order management
- participate to the daily management of the Clerkenwell Flagship showroom.
- successful account management and business development experience within the interior design/furniture industry/built environment
- enthusiastic, positive and resolutive attitude with the ability to collaborate with and motivate others
- passionate about interior design, architecture, decoration and industrial design
- good networker. Excellent client facing skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- competitive salary plus bonus
- equipment benefits
- disruptive company and friendly team
- access and participation to the most prestigious projects of the industry
- new flagship showroom/office in Clerkenwell, London