Johnson Ribolla is seeking a middleweight interior designer to join its team in London.
We are a boutique company focused on hospitality and residential projects; We have an immediate vacancy for a talented middleweight interior designer with two to four years experience.
The successful candidate will be working with our director on a series of high-end residential developments in London.
- assist with projects from concept to completion
- research, create, prepare, and present design concepts
- detail design, including floor plans, elevations, custom joinery, architectural details and finishes
- manage FF&E sourcing and procurement with suppliers
- deal daily with reps and suppliers
The ideal candidate will have:
- an interior design or interior architecture degree
- two or three years experience in high-end residential and hospitality
- proficiency in CAD and Adobe pack (including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- ability in the production of 3D sketches and rendering ( Sketch Up skills essential)
- solid concept and communication skills
- creative flair and passion for design
- outstanding attention to detail
- to be highly organised
- ability to deliver projects from pitches to drawing packages
- an understanding of joinery design and lighting design
- to attend site visits when required
- to source and order products
- a sense of show home styling
- to ensure the office interiors library is kept up to date
- a positive can-do attitude and contribute to the team’s success
- to be able to work expediently and without supervision
- available to start within four weeks
Salary based on experience.
All interested applicants should submit their CV, cover letter and a condensed portfolio via the apply for job button below.