Studio manager/PA to directors
at Henley Halebrown
Henley Halebrown is seeking a studio manager/PA to the directors to join its team in London.
We are an established Shoreditch based architectural studio. We are a well respected office involved in many facets of architecture. As a result the studio is a busy place, involved in writing, teaching and cultural dialogue – as well architecture and design. We work in many areas across housing, arts, education and commercial design, within the UK and further afield.
The studio is a friendly and creative place which requires considered management on a day to day basis. The role is varied providing PA support to the directors, working closely with the practice manager and supporting the press, marketing and new business team to assist in the smooth running of the studio. The position will suit someone with a desire to be part of a vibrant office environment and enjoys outward facing work. We are looking for someone with high levels of drive and enthusiasm with the ability to work on their own initiative, who can make the position their own. Previous experience in the architecture and design sectors is an advantage.
- friendly and sociable
- strong organisational and administrative skills, with attention to detail
- effective interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with clients/consultants/colleagues at all levels as well as ability to ‘muck in’ when required
- a sense of urgency and a desire to perform tasks effectively to deadlines
- the ability to multitask while working under pressure
- an interest in design/architecture/culture is an advantage
- experience of working in a creative environment
General skills required:
- capability to manage self and others
- ability to write good, clear English and proofread
- proven track record of administration experience
- knowledge of Microsoft suite
- experience working with Adobe Creative suite is an advantage
Duties will include:
- PA to the directors
- administrative support for the press, marketing and new business team
- diary management
- organising meeting and travel arrangements
- management of filing systems
- managing office consumables and setting budgets
- liaising with external IT support and maintaining systems
- coordinating staff holiday requests
- event management in collaboration with in-house team
- HR coordination of interviews, leavers, new starters
- facilities management
We are keen that our practice reflects the diversity of communities we design for, and welcome and encourage applications from under-represented groups.
Henley Halebrown is an equal opportunity employer committed to equality, diversity and inclusion.
Please send applications via the apply for job button below.
Depending on the amount of CVs we receive, we may not be able to respond to everyone.