Kyle Smart Associates is looking for an architect to join its team in Bedfordshire, UK.
Want to move out of London? Kyle Smart Associates is looking for architects with five years’ experience to join our young, international and vibrant team at our office in rural Bedfordshire.
Kyle Smart Associates is an established all round architectural practice working on an exciting range of design and construction stage projects. We are located in the hamlet of Sewell, just north of Dunstable close to Milton Keynes, St Albans and Luton, with good transport links to our projects in the Home Counties and London.
We are looking for enthusiastic architects to join our growing team, working on Community projects, social housing, independent living, care, education, and ecclesiastical projects in a friendly and welcoming environment:
- experience in Vectorworks BIM Level 2 an advantage but on the job guidance will be given if required
- excellent communication skills, with a high standard of written and spoken English
- knowledge and understanding of UK Planning and Building Regulations
- capability to work independently and within a team on a variety of projects at the same time.
- confidence to take on responsibilities
- must have proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- ambition to expand present skills and accept new challenge
- this is an exciting opportunity for career development and to become centrally involved with a diverse range of projects, within a relaxed studio that is growing. We offer a competitive salary depending on previous experience and ambition. You will need your own transport and a full clean driving licence. All applicants must have the necessary working permits.
Kyle Smart Associates is an equal opportunities employer.
Please submit your CV, together with a covering letter, demonstrating the above qualities and examples via the apply for job button below.
Unfortunately, we can only reply to shortlisted candidates.