Atelierdb Architects is hiring an architectural assistant or a newly qualified architect to join its team in London.
We are looking for a passionate creative design architect/assistant to join our London office. We have an opportunity for an individual to join us and bring exciting design ideas and creative thinking to all projects. Our projects include hospitality and workplace as well as residential with a drive towards sustainability and renewables.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- RIBA Part 2/3 qualified
- design innovation and flair
- technical competence with knowledge of building regulations
- a wish to take project ownership and manage through all RIBA work stages
- have an excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- be eligible to work in the UK with experience in a UK office minimum 12 months
- experience in AutocadLT, Photoshop, Indesign and office 365
- Sketchup and 3D rendering packages (V-Ray/Lumion)
- experience in PHPP/euroPHit
In return we can offer the following:
- genuine first-hand experience of projects, and mentoring for Part 3
- ownership of projects and a chance to shine, attending client, site and team meetings.
- competitive salary in line with RIBA guidance
- company pension
- excellent office and working environment
- 30-days leave including bank and public holidays
- 37.5 hour working week
- discretionary bonus
CV and examples of work, in one PDF no larger than 5MB via the apply for job button below.
No agencies whatsoever please.