HKR Architects is seeking a qualified architect to join its team in London.
HKR Architects is an international architectural and urban design studio based in London, Dublin and Dubai. We deliver outstanding buildings and places with an experienced team working on projects across the UK, Ireland, Europe and the Middle East.
Working at HKR Architects, you’d have the opportunity to work in a variety of sectors including the commercial, residential and workplace. HKR Architects is recognised as one of the leading architectural practices operating in the UK.
Positions are available for the right candidates with fantastic opportunities for growth in an expanding practice with the following credentials:
- two to five years’ post Part 3 experience
- good knowledge of UK building regulations and experience with planning application procedures
- accurate design and technical drawing ability using Revit
- constructive attitude and drive to make positive change
- strong design, technical and graphic skills
- ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- strong interpersonal skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- professional, positive, enthusiastic to grow and learn
- experience in the residential sector preferable
- ability to use the following: Revit, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketchup, Word, Excel
- a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and commitment to independent, lifelong learning
- ability to work well under pressure, and meet deadlines efficiently and effectively budget
As well as working in a great place offering a good work-life balance, you’ll enjoy some great benefits including competitive remuneration, private health insurance, regular team events and our annual Christmas trip which in the last years has taken us across to Rome, Barcelona, Seville.
We are keen to meet motivated people to join our dedicated team and are committed to supporting your professional development. There are excellent opportunities for career progression, offering the successful candidate the chance to become a key member of an established practice.
How to apply
Please submit your most up-to-date CV and cover letter, stating your availability, and your desired salary via the apply for job button below.
Competitive salary offered depending upon experience.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
HKR Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment agencies will not be considered.