Interior 3D modeller and visualiser
at Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design
Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design is looking for an interior 3D modeller and visualiser to join its team in Utrecht, Netherlands.
At Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design we work together to create extraordinary super yacht designs for our clients in the top-segment of the market. Please check out our designs at sinot.com! Our international team of 45 highly creative and skilled designers, CGI artists, stylists and design engineers works hard every day to create all this beauty.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an enthusiastic interior 3D modeller and visualiser to create interior models and visuals to true perfection. You will work together with our development teams on several projects and will immerse yourself in effective modelling and visualising of the most amazing super yacht projects!
Check out your tasks:
- you will be actively involved in design and development processes
- you execute projects in close cooperation with design directors and stylists
- you interpret a sketch/mood board and transform it into very high-quality full custom 3D models and interior visuals
- you create and apply material mappings that challenge reality
- you apply superb light settings according to design and style directions
- you work together with our informal and supportive CGI team
Check what we require:
- five plus years’ experience in creation of high-quality interior renderings, visible in portfolio
- master in 3DS Max, V-Ray and Adobe Suite
- expert modelling skills: 99% of our projects is completely full custom
- open minded self-starter and team worker, very flexible towards iterations
- organisational and communication skills to get the job done while meeting deadlines
- ability to work in a fast paced, high-performance studio on complex projects
- professional English language skills (speaking and writing) are a must-have
- living in or willing to relocate to Netherlands, a valid EU work permit is 100% required
Check out our offer
A full-time job in our top-notch studio (not remote) in a friendly, professional and innovative team. Unique experience to help create the best of the best superyachts on Earth. A competitive salary based on portfolio/experience and even a pension scheme.
Are you a perfectly qualified person who cares about providing excellent full custom 3D models and amazing visuals? Do you want to start the New Year working in a great team incorporating 15 nationalities and fun people? Do not hesitate and take action: please send your CV and PDF portfolio no larger than 5MB to [email protected]. We will respond to your application – but only if you meet the requirements and provide your portfolio as requested. Unfortunately, no freelancers possible, and no acquisition please. Finally, selected candidates will be asked to make a small on-line modelling/rendering test. May you have applied before; we kindly ask to re-apply only with an updated portfolio. Thanks, happy 2023 and we hope to meet you soon!