Paul Archer Design is seeking an office assistant to join its team in London.
Paul Archer Design is looking for a dynamic office assistant to join our studio in Spitalfields. We are happy to accommodate full time or part-time positions dependent upon experience and circumstances.
We are a team of architects and designers, working on private residential projects in and around of London. We are a client-focused practise, passionate about creating beautiful homes.
The ideal person would be self motivated, organised with a can-do attitude to assist in the smooth running of our friendly design studio. A keen interest in design and production of creative endeavours is important to us.
Summary of key roles to assist the team with:
- general office administration
- financial administration
- staff administration and HR
- PR and marketing
General office administration:
- ordering stationary and office supplies
- keeping office and meeting room presentable
- assist architects with document control
- setting up project files and general archiving
- help organise social events
- organise the in-house filing system
- help answering the phones and coordinate communication within the office
PR and marketing:
- assist with the production of social media
- maintaining the Paul Archer Design office project portfolio
- assist in the design and layout of portfolio pages
- prepare and send out press packs
- assist with ongoing maintenance of our website
- entering financial date into Xero every month – note we have an external accountant who does the pension and payroll
- look after directors and office expenses
- assist in preparation of invoices
- support and liaise with our external accountant
- software skills – Microsoft Office (essential), Indesign, Photoshop (advantageous). Training can be provided if required
- good organisational and numerical skills
- ability to shift from project to project quickly
- an interest in understanding the architectural process in the office and on-site
- excellent written and spoken English is required
- good graphic skills
- proven ability to operate printers, social media and general IT
Please send us an email, with your CV and covering letter, references, why you think you would be a good fit for the practice, state your salary expectations and any other relevant information using the apply for job button below.
We look forward to hearing from you.