Vincenzo De Cotiis Architects is looking for a senior visualiser to join its team in Milan, Italy.
- work both individually and collaboratively with the studio team to design 3D interiors, exteriors and exhibitions
- active involvement in the design and development processes
- execution of projects in close cooperation with the design director and architects
- interpreting sketches and transforming them into very high-quality 3D renderings
- excellent modelling skills to create high-quality custom designs in 3D
- ability to deal with tight deadlines professionally
- ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise your work when busy to meet various deadlines
- have rigorous attention to detail and accuracy, self-checking for errors and inconsistencies
- an informal and supportive work environment with the international team
- professionally proficient in Italian and English
- proven three-plus years of experience in the creation of high-quality interior and exterior renderings
- full proficiency in 3ds Max, Octane and V-Ray/Corona Render, Adobe Suite for post-production
- a team player
- good communication skills and ability to work in an international environment
- responsible, proactive, organised and with a sharp eye for detail
We offer you:
- a full-time job (40 hours per week in the office) in a fantastic working environment within a highly professional and international team
- a unique experience in creating the best of the best for the top segment of the market
Please send your CV and pdf portfolio no larger than 10MB via the ‘apply for job’ button below.
We will respond to your application only if you meet the qualifications.
We will not consider outsourced collaborations, the position is full-time and in Milan, Italy.
Selected candidates will be asked to do a modelling/rendering test.