Senior 3D designer
Vincenzo De Cotiis Architects is looking for a senior 3D designer to join its team in Milan, Italy.
- work both individually and collaboratively with the studio team to design 3D and exhibition components
- active involvement in design and development processes
- execution of projects in close cooperation with the design director and architects
- interpreting a sketch and transforming this into very high-quality 3D interior renderings
- excellent modelling skills to create custom designs of high quality in 3D
- ability to work independently and deal with tight deadlines professionally
- ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise your work when busy to meet various deadlines
- have rigorous attention to detail and accuracy, self-checking for errors and inconsistencies
- an informal and supportive work environment with the international team
- Italian mother tongue is a plus
- proven three years plus of experience in the creation of high-quality interior renderings
- master in 3DS Max (modelling), Octane Render, alternative V-Ray/Corona (rendering) and Adobe Suite (post)
- self-starter and team player
- good communication skills and ability to work in an international environment
- responsible, proactive, organised and with a sharp eye for detail
We offer you:
- a full-time job (40 hrs/week) in a fantastic atmosphere within a highly professional and international team
- a unique experience in creating the best of the best for the top segment of the market
Please send your CV and PDF portfolio no larger than 5MB via the apply for job button below.
We will respond to your application only if you meet the qualifications.
Selected candidates will be asked to make a modelling/rendering test.
Tags: 3D designer | Design jobs |