Studio/office manager - interior design office
at Halo Design Interiors
Halo Design Interiors is seeking an experienced office manager to join its team in Weybridge, Surrey.
We are looking for a solid all-round office manager to join our team in Surrey.
With a passion for high end residential interior designs for our discerning clients, we are looking for someone special to join our close-knit team. This is a key appointment and someone who is dedicated, flexible, enjoys being part of a team and who has the skills to make a key contribution to the business, would be ideal.
Must have a minimum of two years’ experience working in a similar role, ideally within the interior design industry.
An all-round role working closely with the design team to make sure all angles of the business are covered.
Duties include but are not restricted to the following:
- answering telephone calls and qualifying new project enquiries
- dealing and checking office deliveries
- meeting clients at the office, providing refreshments and managing the meeting room bookings
- running the bookkeeping for the business – duties include creating invoices, checking payments have come in from clients, making payments to suppliers and completing payroll and HMRC payments. Thorough knowledge and understanding of managing Sage Accounts is essential
- attending site meetings, taking notes/measurements, photographs and client notes
- advanced knowledge of running Estipc for all projects – setting up each project, inputting all relevant details for specifications, creating quotes, invoices and purchase orders, and updating each item from specification to deliver
- close client liaison, making sure the client is always kept in the loop with all processes
- handling all threads on a project from implementation to completion/sign off with ordering and delivering
- dealing with any returns
- manage the day to day smooth running of the office, making sure all stationary supplies are readily available, refreshments are topped up and the office is always clean and ready
- liaising with suppliers for updates on new collections, sample ordering and placing orders
- social media management and creation
Hours: full time
Role: the role is not a working from home role
Salary: negotiable depending on experience
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- collaborative, trustworthy, adaptable, flexible and easy to work with
imaginative and resourceful with a keen eye for detail
- have excellent interpersonal skills, particularly when building relationships with clients, contractors and suppliers
- extremely organised and thorough, planning ahead and scheduling
- fluent in English, verbal and written
- and you live within a daily commuting distance of Weybridge in Surrey
How to apply
Please send your CV and a letter explaining the reasons for your interest in joining us via the apply for job button below.
Due to the high level of responses, please only apply if you fulfil all of the above criteria. We look forward to hearing from you.