at MICA Architects
MICA is looking for an office manager (one year maternity cover) to join its team in London.
MICA is a leading international architectural and masterplanning practice based in London, Oxford and Edinburgh. We work across all sectors and scales and have made major contributions in the transformation of education, urban, residential and cultural environments. MICA was recently awarded Architect of the Year, Refurbishment Architect of the Year and AJ Retrofit Project of the Year. Our friendly and skilled teams include certified Passivhaus designers and Specialist Conservation Architects. We are signatories of the Architects Declare: Climate and Biodiversity Emergency and we follow the targets set out in the RIBA 2030 Climate Challenge. We are patrons of charities including the Social Mobility Foundation, Stonewall, Blueprint for All and are W Programme members.
Office manager duties will include:
- smooth daily running of the studio and projects and communicating with staff and visitors alike
- HR administration and coordination of interviews, new starters and leavers
- liaising with IT, Accounts and adhoc PA duties to our two Directors
- renewing office insurances and collaborating with a dedicated team to oversee our health and safety systems within the office
- organising social events such as our annual office trip, Christmas party and in office gatherings
Candidate will ideally:
- experience in a similar role and industry
- be approachable and have a positive work ethic
- have exceptional organisational skills
- be confident using Microsoft applications and adobe software
Please send your CV and cover letter for the attention of Fiona Murray via the apply for job button below.