Purcell is seeking a graphics assistant to join its team in Norwich, UK.
We are looking for a graphics assistant to join our graphics team in the Norwich studio. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a World Architecture Top 100 practice renowned for our excellence in architecture and heritage consultancy.
Our benefits include agile and flexible working (three days in office, two days working from home), with core working hours of 10am-4pm, a bonus scheme and many more benefits, including bike2work scheme. We provide a strong culture of growth with many opportunities for training and development.
The successful candidate will primarily involve putting together reports and documents using Adobe Creative Suite’s InDesign. There will also be some use of Illustrator and Photoshop for the production of graphics to accompany documents.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- advanced use of Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign and a knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop preferable
- experience using InDesign to produce documents and reports;
- efficient implementation of a document production process;
- using and implementing an established brand;
- ability to organise, plan, multitask and meet deadlines
- attention to detail, accuracy
- ability to build relationships
- high-quality reports and documents
- consistent marketing messages and brand;
- timely issue of accurate information and reports;
- client satisfaction (internal and external)
- learn, apply, share expertise
- appropriate support provided to heritage and architectural team
- willingness to learn
- be reliable, resilient, punctual, tenacious, confident, approachable, show integrity, consistency and be solution focused
- be a role model for practice values and policies
- the ability to be client focused
- ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times with open and transparent communication
- enthusiasm for design (desirable)
A knowledge of document production and Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign.
This job description is a guide to the duties the post holder will be expected to undertake. It is not intended to be exhaustive or exclusive and will be subject to change as working requirements dictate and to meet the organisational requirements of Purcell.