at Boss Design
Boss Design has an opportunity for a showroom assistant to join its team in London.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the Boss Design team in our flagship Clerkenwell Showroom as a showroom assistant and host.
Since 1983 Boss Design has redefined how commercial spaces can work, introducing high-quality products that bear all the hallmarks of intelligent design, engineering and craftsmanship.
This essential role will be to assist the showroom manager in the day-to-day running of the showroom to ensure that the space is visually merchandised to an excellent standard and to ensure that the highest level of service and hospitality is given to our clients.
- creating a positive showroom environment that embodies a high-end experience
- assisting clients with fabric and finish solutions
- hosting meetings and showroom tours with clients
- answering the phone, responding to emails and maintaining the showroom diary
- organise and prepare lunches for client meetings
- assist in maintaining sample stock
- maintain outstanding showroom conditions and visual standards
- maintain good housekeeping, health and safety and fire and security. Keyholder
- assist in the delivery of high-end events at the London showroom
- hours: Monday-Friday 9-5.30 pm
- high-end customer service and luxury retail or hospitality experience
- friendly and motivated attitude. Takes pride in their work
- ability to work in a high-paced environment and multitask
- good communicator and generally a self-starter
- a keen eye for detail, colour and design
- team player, showing commitment to delivering high standards
Ideally, prior knowledge of the furniture industry/manufacturing, but not essential.
If you would like to apply for the position, please submit your CV and covering letter via the apply for job button below.