Trevor Brown Architects is seeking an architect to join its team in London.
Trevor Brown Architect is an established architectural practice and interior design studio located in North London.
We are looking for a talented and experienced architect to lead exciting residential commissions.
A candidate applying for the position should meet the following requirements:
- highly motivated individual with excellent communication and organisational skills
- proactive and savvy
- passionate and enthusiastic about architecture and design
- a minimum of two years working in private practice within the UK
- a willingness to work on all stages of projects from ‘preparation and brief’ to ‘handover’ and to successfully manage time to meet agreed project deadlines
- an ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- an eye for detail
Skills and software required:
Listed software is essential, applicants without these skills will not be considered.
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Office
- fluent spoken and written English
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate experience of how a project is successfully taken through all RIBA work stages and an ability in maintaining design intent and quality through construction detailing.
Please send CVs and concise portfolios via the apply for job button below.
Salary: negotiable/In line with RIBA salary guide