New York, USA
Junior interior designer
at Bryan O'Sullivan Studio
Bryan O’Sullivan Studio is hiring a junior interior designer to join its team in New York.
Bryan O’Sullivan Studio is an interior design firm specializing in high-end residential and hospitality design. Our involvement in our projects covers a wide scope, including interior architectural design, bespoke FF&E design, FF&E procurement, accessory sourcing, and branding.
Our main office is based in London. Our newer office in New York City is currently working on multiple exciting projects, including hotels in Los Angeles and Miami, a private residence in Mexico, and multiple residential projects in New York. The NYC studio is looking to hire a junior designer with two to four years’ experience in a professional setting in the United States, on hospitality projects. This is a full-time, work-from-office position in the New York City office.
Applicants for this role must meet the following requirements:
- professional experience on high-end hospitality projects
- degree from an accredited university program
- a portfolio that illustrates the candidate’s proficiency in producing beautiful, elegant drawings and renderings
- excellent skills in both AutoCAD and SketchUp, as well as V-Ray
- familiarity with working on Mac software
- high proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- high proficiency in both written and spoken English
- candidates must currently and permanently reside in the New York City area
Click the apply for job button below to apply.