New York, USA
Architectural (interior) designer
at Ronen Lev
Ronen Lev is looking for an intermediate architectural (interior) designer to join its team in New York.
The designer will work closely with both partners on multiple projects consecutively but should have the ability to work alone with limited oversight. The candidate should have design experience on high-end residential projects and commercial projects where he/she was involved in all phases of the interior design process and can act as the project manager.
- prepare presentations and attend client meetings
- produce floor plans and furniture layouts based on Ronen Lev’s drawing standards
- prepare construction drawings with interior elevations, millwork and custom furniture detailing
- create presentations with materials through sketches and renderings
- create FF&E schedules
- create and keep track of project budget and timeline daily
- correspond with FF&E vendors and fabricators
- manage daily multiple projects simultaneously from schematic design to construction and installation phases
- attend client and consultant’s site meetings
- minimum four to five years’ industry experience in residential gut renovations and commercial projects
- minimum bachelor’s degree in interior design or architecture.
masters degree is a plus
- proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Design Suite and 3D software.
- ability to prove software knowledge
- outstanding organizational skills
- strong attention to detail
- excellent communication skills and high proficiency in English
- ability to travel out of NY state for project visits
CV, Portfolio should include construction drawings with interior elevations, millwork and custom furniture detailing, Portfolio should include rendering and presentation style.
Employment type: full-time
Salary: $75,000 - $99,999