at Euroterra Capital
Euroterra Capital has a vacancy for a project architect to join its team in London.
Euroterra Capital is London’s premier garden square property developer, specialising in development, investing, constructing and operating across all residential sectors, including luxury homes, luxury serviced residences, co-living, serviced apartments and student accommodation.
The company prides itself on being all-round property experts and has successfully cemented its reputation as a leading real estate developer, investor and operator.
We are now seeking a talented architect with a minimum of three years’ post-Part 3 experience to join our in-house design team of architects and interior designers.
Working on a variety of projects from one-off residential to mixed-use developments from inception to completion. The chosen candidate will run and coordinate several projects within the office across all RIBA stages.
This is a great opportunity for someone to grow and be an influential part of a fast-growing property business in a time of significant change.
- leading external design teams
- leading medium scale residential and commercial projects through all RIBA stages
- liaising and communicating with the director, design team, other project consultants and the construction team
- comprehensive experience and understanding of UK building regulations and regulatory frameworks including planning.
- understanding of residential projects and standards in the UK
- experience in both high end residential and heritage projects in the UK
- be highly proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite. (3D skills beneficial)
- knowledge of MicroStation is beneficial but not essential
- ability to work to tight schedules and multi-task in a fast-moving environment,
- construction site experience
- experience with submitting planning applications
- self-motivation, proactivity, initiative and team-working experience
Candidates must be registered as an architect in the UK and have the relevant work permits and living in the UK at the time of application.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV, portfolio along with covering letter stating your salary expectation.