Lead interior designer
at Restore Design
Restore Design is looking for a lead interior designer to join its team in Bangalore, India.
Job title: lead interior designer at Restore Design
Restore is India’s leading retail design firm. We’re looking for a lead interior designer to join our team.
Who we are
With almost two decades of experience in the retail design industry and over a million sq. ft. of spaces executed for some of the best global and local brands, we are a diversely qualified team that designs new-age retail experiences. We are passionate about bold ideas and are driven to solve problems. Our creativity stems from curiosity, we ask – what if and why not? Our edge comes from a fostered collaborative environment.
Check out more of our work on our Instagram.
What we have to offer
- an opportunity to work in a high energy design environment. Which is multicultural, diversely qualified. Bound by the love of design
- an opportunity to work on the best national and international brands
- an opportunity to grow
We’re looking for
An experienced designer of five to six years, to lead design concept and detailing for new-age retail/hospitality/commercial projects. If you’re looking to design bold solutions for a rich portfolio of national and international brands; if you’re passionate about results, if you’re driven to work with a high-energy team, do apply with your resume and portfolio in English. Please send these via the apply for job button below.
Unfortunately at this time, candidates with less than four years of experience will not be shortlisted, so please apply only if you meet the criteria.
What we expect from you:
- to conceptualise retail spaces and customer experiences that are next-gen
- to articulate retail concepts in 3D (SketchUp is a must)
- to aid in developing detailed drawings and explore material palettes
- to aid in briefing vendors for site execution
- to co-ordinate the project internally with all stakeholders (strategy, design and detailing teams)
- to pitch to clients and build relationships
- bachelors or masters in design or architecture from any premier institute in the world
- a minimum of four to six years’ work experience in interiors of retail/hospitality/commercial
- proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp and any other 3D software
- working knowledge of English (A1/A2 of CEFR)
- awareness and keenness of current industry trends
- communication – being authentic and honest
- team player/collaborative – seeing a context larger than self
- leadership – acting with integrity
- problem solver – being objective, collaborative
- responsibility – being productive and result-oriented
- flexibility – ability to deal with adversities and challenges
Take the next step
Visit our website, check out some of our work.
Check out more of our work on Instagram.
Apply with resume, a cover letter and portfolio via the apply for job button below on or before 30 December 2023.
In your cover letter, please do tell us about yourself and what makes you a suitable fit for this role! Don’t be shy, we want to know who you are as a designer.
There will be a three-step interview procedure for candidates that qualify.
The selection procedure will be completed by January 2023.