Hassell has a vacancy for an architect to join its team in London.
Creative global design studio | Open culture | Award-winning workplaces
With nine design studios spread around the world, chances are you’ve seen our work before.
We work across architecture, landscape architecture, interior design and urban design – a rich multi-disciplinary mix of skills and perspectives that unlocks the economic, social and cultural value of projects.
We combine our creative design expertise with capabilities in strategy, research, technology and experience design, and we regularly collaborate with experts and partners from further afield.
Through our work, we’re trying to build a more inclusive, sustainable future for communities – and create a more socially and ecologically resilient world.
About the team
Our design values are shared globally across all the Hassell studios, by the talented people who work in them: architects, interior designers, landscape architects, urban designers, planners and specialist consultants.
We work together in integrated design teams because they produce the best outcomes for our clients. The increasingly complex projects that clients bring to us demand a culture built on collaboration, creativity, and innovation in design thinking and delivery.
Openness and empathy with our clients ensure their interests are at the heart of everything we design.
About the role
As an Part 3 architect with Hassell in our London studio, you will work with our principals, senior team members and clients to develop undertake design, documentation and construction phase services on a range of projects, using a variety of software packages such as Revit and AutoCAD.
We are looking for an experienced architect who is a talented, focussed and a driven designer with an interest in urban infrastructure (rail) projects.
You should also have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- well rounded design and documentation skills including a high level of proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and associated visualisation software such as Rhino, Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project and Adobe Suites
- professional degree in architecture from a recognised university and qualified to RIBA Part 3
- strong understanding and interest in architecture practise commensurate with three plus years’ experience
- right to work in United Kingdom
We value diversity, employing people across a number of regions, representing many different cultures and ethnic backgrounds.
Our team has access to a range of benefits to support development and wellbeing:
- creative studio working environment
- inter-studio transfer opportunities
- development and training including access to an online training program
- wellbeing benefits
- flexible start and finish times, part time and job share arrangements
- professional memberships
- study assistance
We’re a fast-paced and proactive practice so we don’t wait until applications close to review them. Submit your application as soon as possible for the best chance to land your ultimate job.
Hassell is an equal opportunity employer.
We will not accept speculative candidates via agencies or third parties.