Haverstock is looking for a project architect to join its team in London.
Haverstock are a design-led architectural studio, we work side-by-side with clients to create inspiring, life-changing buildings. We focus on specialist public-sector projects, using a combination of creativity and rigorous thinking to tackle varied and complex briefs. With over 40 years’ experience, we design buildings of all kinds including specialist schools and colleges, police centres, civic spaces, housing and community buildings.
We are looking for a project architect to run medium to large scale projects independently with minimum two to three years’ experience in this role. You will manage the workload of a project team and oversee team members and engage with project-running duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- coordinating design team actions
- running design team meetings
- liaising with clients
- developing architectural solutions from concept to construction
A successful applicant should:
- be creative and have an aptitude for architectural and detail design thinking
- have excellent design and presentation skills
- have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- have experience in the use of Revit and understand BIM processes
- be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- have an understanding of construction technologies and UK building regulations
- be proactive and willing to work autonomously
- have an interest in the social value of architecture
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work permanently in the UK and have fluent written and spoken English. Haverstock is an equal opportunities employer.
Please submit your CV with examples of your work compiled into one PDF (maximum 10MB) via the apply for job button below.