Inter Urban Studios is looking for an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant or recently-qualified Part 3 to join its London team.
Inter Urban Studios is a multi-award winning boutique practice in east London looking for at least a Part 2 with three or more years of London-based experience to take a long-term leading role in the design and delivery of a wide range of UK and international projects in various sectors, with a strong emphasis on residential-led schemes, working on every aspect from concept to completion.
What we require:
- enthusiastic self-starter, looking to take the lead
- creative problem solver, especially for residential schemes on difficult sites
- demonstrable working knowledge of planning policy and building regulations
- comfortable with autonomy
- appetite for learning
- confident and communicative
- efficient with time management, deadlines and workload
- willing and able to problem solve with clients, planners, consultants and others
- excellent presentation and writing skills and experience in writing reports and presentations
- experience in preparing EOI, competitions and similar a bonus but not required
- software requirements are AutoCAD, SketchUp, Office and Adobe Suite; Instagram posting on behalf of the company a bonus but not required
What we offer:
- excellent opportunity for advancement with a potential career arc leading to significant leadership possibilities
- opportunity to take on responsibility and get in to all aspects of architectural practice
- open, diverse, flexible, supportive and friendly working environment
- competitive salary
- good work/life balance, with WFH Thursday and Friday
- additional holiday allowance over Christmas
- private health cover
- a friendly cat
Please submit via the apply for job button below a CV with salary expectations, availability and four/five examples of work (up to 10 MB) that you think are most appropriate for this position along with a cover letter for consideration.