ACME is hiring architects to join its practice in Madrid.
We are seeking architects to work on projects ranging from residential, hotel and offices to public realm.
We operate in the fields of contemporary architecture, urban planning, interior and product design, working with private, corporate and public clients.
The role would suit a designer who is both conceptually and technically strong and has proven job running experience.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- a portfolio demonstrating experience in residential, offices or hotel design
- minimum of three-to-five years proven professional experience
- sound working knowledge across all project stages
- proficiency in Rhino, Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Suite
- hands-on and team focussed approach
- clear communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English
- autonomous and well organised
Please apply via the apply for job button below and include your CV, portfolio and short statement of interest including your availability/notice period, and salary expectations.
ACME is committed to be an equal opportunities employer and so we actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups.