Casson Mann is seeking an exhibition designer to join its team in London.
We are currently looking for a 3D designer to join our team. The chosen candidate will be at junior or middleweight level. The role will be based in our London studio, but there is the potential for close working with our Paris office so fluency in French is preferred.
They will work under the supervision of our directors, project manager and other senior design staff to help us develop exhibitions and support design processes at all stages. As well as working with the designers in their project team, the candidate can expect to work directly with our Interpretation team and our sub-consultants, including graphic designers, lighting, and AV. We are looking for a pro-active, motivated team player.
Applicants must have a degree or equivalent in interior/exhibition design and be passionate about design in museums and galleries.
Key skills and experience:
- a minimum of two years relevant design experience
- conceptual thinking, including the ability to grasp complex narratives and bring them to life in imaginative ways
- knowledge of working in museums, including sensitive objects and within historic buildings
- ability to work collaboratively in a design team
- experience in dealing with contractors and managing client relationships
- excellent communication skills, with the ability to present ideas both verbally and in writing
- computer literacy, with a high degree of proficiency in Adobe suite, Vectorworks and Vectorworks 3D
- fluency in French preferred
To apply, please submit a covering letter, along with your CV and portfolio (under 5 MB), by midday on Monday 19th June.
Casson Mann is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we recognise and celebrate the benefits of a diverse and inclusive team.