Liganova is looking for an art director to join its team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
You are bursting with ideas, you are always in line with the latest trends and you always think outside the box? You have a passion for brands and want to turn your visions into trailblazing campaigns and experiences? Make it yours – apply now and become part of the Liganova community. We’re happy to receive your application until Friday, 2 June after which we’ll start reviewing your CV and portfolio.
What you do:
- responsible for art direction in the area of visual marketing
- independently creating brand campaigns and in-store experiences
- process management from briefings to visualisation and realisation
- as an art director you will integrate your knowledge of print production and digital while applying and adapting design/creativity for multi platform projects: print, online, physical spaces
- responsible for quality management
- leading graphic designers and junior art directors in your team
- interdisciplinary work within a creative team
Who you are:
- a degree in concept/communication design
- at least five years of relevant professional experience
- able to grasp new concepts quickly, recipient-appropriate communication
- enjoying dynamic working environment with short deadlines for high profile brands
- passion for fashion, change, innovation and technological trends
- you bring digital know-how for web design and video editing
- expert in working with relevant programmes for digital and print
- to communicate within the company and clients on an international level, you have to be fluent in English.
What to expect:
- diversity and people: come as you are! At Liganova we live and breathe a culture of inclusion and diversity fascinates us. Uniqueness is celebrated and promoted, which is why we are united by the common mission “create the best version of yourself”. We believe that diversity offers the greatest creative potential.
- green mindset: innovative solutions and our Green Board provide impulses for more sustainability in the office and beyond. With the Green Campaign Cycle initiative, we proactively introduce our customers to the topic of green transformation and support them with our expertise during implementation
- internationality: in addition to our HQ in Stuttgart, our offices in Berlin and Amsterdam have also grown into fully operating branch offices. We offer you networking and regular exchange within the units, a far cry from rigid team structures.